Sunday, June 21, 2009

Grilling Something Different 2009 #4

Knowing how much Todd likes pork chops I purchased some boneless chops to grill for Fathers Day.
I was watching the Food Network show Down Home with the Neely's this past week and they shared the ingredients for a rub that they use on pork, chicken and even beef. I purchased all the items needed and about an hour before the pork chops were to go on the grill I put the rub on the chops and refrigerated them. Jordan grilled the pork chops and let me tell you they were soooo good. The Neely's suggested that you top them with BBQ sauce, but lately we are kind of tired of BBQ sauce so we just had them the way the came off the grill. They were so moist and the flavor from the rub was so good!
The ingredients for the rub makes enough for more recipes; so we will definitely try it on chicken next.

No comments: