Sunday, June 28, 2009

Decorative Expressions

I went to my sisters Uppercase party a few weeks ago and purchased a wall decal for my diningroom, I made sure that it was going to be something that Todd would like also.
Stampin' Up! currently sells similar decals; but I have never purchased one before because nothing they offered was something I wanted until now. Since I am a demonstrator for Stampin' Up! we are able to purchase some preview items from the new idea book/catalog a month prior to when it is available to the public.
The image below is from Stampin' Up! and will be available to purchase after July 1st. Todd and I hung it above the oven/stove.

This image below is the one I purchased at Raelynn's Uppercase party. Todd and I hung it above the family photos in our dining area.

There are still a couple of decals that I eventally want to purchase for other areas in the house.

No comments: