Thursday, June 25, 2009

Ed McMahon, Farrah Fawcett, and Michael Jackson

Yesterday we lost the long time sidekick of The Tonight Show with Johnny Carson; Ed McMahon. He was a true straightman to Johnny and I am sure Johnny and Ed our having a grand reunion


After battling cancer for such a long time; today Farrah Fawcett lost her battle.
I think anyone who grew up in the 70's in some way or another admired her.
I posted her famous photo from the 70's below.


Also today as a shock Michael Jackson passed away. I was never a fan of his lifestyle and the image he portrayed, but he did have some pretty decent songs. I hope where ever he is, that he finds the peace and acceptance he was always striving for on Earth.
(note: I picked an earlier picture of Michael to put on my blog where he didn't look so freakish)

No comments: