Sunday, September 28, 2008

Fall Decorating

I LOVE decorating for Fall/Autumn/Halloween.
I can never decide if I want to decorate cute, scary or pretty. I think as you can tell by the way my house is decorated in the pictures below; that I combine all 3. Jordan volunteers every year at our towns Indian Summer Festival, so today Todd and I took the motorcycle to the festival and stuffed a scarecrow. You can stuff the scarecrow for free as long as you bring everything you need. Once we finished making our scarecrow, we put him in Jordan's car for him to bring home for us. The funny thing is; we put the scarecrow with no head in the front seat of the car and seat belted him in. Jordan had 2 more hours to work at the festival before he came home so this headless scarecrow sat in the front seat for 2 hours in the parking lot and then Jordan had to drive home with him sitting next to him. It really was rather funny to see.

As you can see a man fell off our roof and landed on his head, unfortunately his head is stuck in the ground and we can't get him out. And the skeleton in the background hung himself off our gutters. It is so frustrating to have dead things in our front yard,


Mr & Mrs Scarecrow greeting you near our front door.

It is always nice to have Homer hanging out at our house. But again in the background we have death with a small cemetery at the corner of our yard.

I ordered a witch to also put out to decorate but she hasn't showed up at our house yet.

No comments: