Friday, December 28, 2007

5 Changes for 2008 I hope….

I think mentally I would rather call them changes then resolutions

1) Read more. I have 3 books I would like to read in the 1st part of the New Year. I actually want to read more then just these 3 books in 2008; the 3 books would be just a start.

2) Like almost everyone else’s New Years list; lose weight and keep it off. When I put my mind to it and focus I am really successful losing weight, that’s not really the hard part for me. The hard part is for me to keep it off and not find myself yet again with the weight back on.

3) Say something positive everyday.

4) Save money, since September it seems like whenever we are putting money into savings we are withdrawing it to cover extra expenses that have come up every month. Wrestling, Chess, Class Ring, Pre-College expenses, Christmas.

5) Organize. At work I am very organized, before I leave for the day everything on my desk is in its appropriate spot. But when I am home, I just don’t have the ambition to organize. My main organizing problem is with information I receive that I would like to save, but where? Mostly these papers and such get put in a box and occasionally I go through the box and end up just either throwing this information in the garbage or throwing it back in the box still not knowing what to do with it.

No comments: