Saturday, December 19, 2009

How the Grinch Stole Christmas

Tonight we are watching How the Grinch Stole Christmas. The one directed by Ron Howard and starring Jim Carrey.
Love this live version of this movie, Jim Carrey does an excellent job as the Grinch and Taylor Momsen who plays Cindy Lou Who is so cute.

My Favorite Quote from the movie:
Hello? (Echo) Hello? (Grinch) How are you? (echo) How are you? (Grinch) I asked you first! (echo) I asked you first! (Grinch) Oh! That's reeeeeeally mature; saying EXACTLY what I say! (Echo) Oh! That's reeeeeeally mature; saying EXACTLY what I say! (Grinch) I'm an idiot! (echo) You're an idiot! (Grinch whispering) Alright fine! I'm not talking to you anymore! In fact, I'm going to whisper! So then by the time my voice reverbrates off the wall and gets back to me, I won't be able to hear it! (echo) You're an idiot!

No comments: