Thursday, December 24, 2009

Christmas Eve 2009

The early morning brought an ice storm to the area.
We had to go out in the mess and run some errands to make sure we had everything we needed for Christmas Day.
We then spent most of the day cleaning, some laundry and lounging around. We watched the movie ELF in the afternoon, I am so glad that I was able to watch it before Christmas.
I made Beef Stew for our Christmas Eve dinner which was really good and then took some these pictures.
These are the 4 lit trees that we have in our front yard. I took this picture from the front door. Because of the rain, I didn't step out and take pictures of the house lit.

It looks like the family will be getting some nice gifts this year. I'll post pics of the loot in a later post.

My 2 favorite ornaments on our tree.
Jordan's baby booty ornament

Ethan's baby booty ornament
Both given to me by my friend Dawn when my children were born.

No comments: