Saturday, May 30, 2009

Garage Sale Weekend

My sister hosted a garage sale this weekend. Yesterday the weather was gorgeous, so much so that it almost was a little too hot. I wore Jeans and a regular t-shirt and was getting quite warm. Today I dressed in shorts, a tank top and a jacket thinking I was going to be able to take the jacket off. Well the weather was nice but chilly. The sun finally came out sometime in the afternoon and right around the time the sale was ending I was just about ready to take the jacket off. I really was hoping to get a little sun today but no such luck. We did do quite well at the sale. Now we are storing everything that didn't sell until September when we have a garage sale here.
After the sale Todd was a sweetheart and treated the 2 of us to dinner out. We went to a restaurant in downtown Westmont called Absolutely Delicious. We had never eaten there before and wanted to give it a try. Not a lot to choose from on the menu, but it was a nice restaurant. We were able to eat outside which was rather enjoyable.

Now I am waiting for Todd to start a fire so I can make a S'more for dessert.

No comments: