Wednesday, December 24, 2008

My Christmas Eve

It's Christmas Eve and Todd and I both have to work today.
Hey not complaining here at all. With the economy the way it is, we are both thankful that we have jobs.
Our plans today is that once I get off of work I have to stop at the store; my list consists of Milk, Instant Vanilla Pudding, 1 cup chopped Nuts, 1 Green Pepper.
I was given a friendship bread on the 16th that I have been kneading everyday and the last day to finish this bread is tomorrow Christmas day, so I will be baking a loaf of bread on Christmas Day. (The vanilla pudding and nuts are for the bread. The Milk is because we need it and the Green Pepper is for the Stir Fry tonight)
Tonight our plans are making a Shrimp Stir Fry for dinner and settling in to watch A Christmas Carol starring Alastair Sim.
Have a Merry Christmas Eve and I will post a Christmas Greeting to all tomorrow!

No comments: