Friday, October 17, 2008

Fireproof

A co-worker and I went to go see the movie Fireproof after work today.
We discussed seeing the previews for the movie and we both mentioned how we wanted to see it. Actually for me this was the 2nd time this movie was brought to my attention so I took that as a tap on the shoulder to go see it.

The Plot: In an attempt to save his marriage, A firefighter uses a 40-day experiment known as "The Love Dare". (plot taken from IMDB)

The story follows a couple on the brink of divorce and with help and guidance from family, friends and eventually the acceptance of GOD, the couple find their way back to each other. The movie tugs at your heart and opens up your eyes and mind. I would recommend this to all couples whether your marriage is fulfilled or struggling with even the smallest hurdle.

The credits said this movie was based on a novel and that in spring of 2009 there will be a book based on "The Love Dare" book used in the movie, both of which I wouldn't mind reading.

No comments: