Friday, July 4, 2008

Laughed so hard I almost peed my pants

Today after the 4th of July parade (I will blog that tomorrow with pictures) we went to my sisters house for a bbq and to celebrate my brother in laws birthday.
Anyway my older sister will be moving to Florida once her house sells so she brought some items for us to take if we were interested.
She had a box of CD's that if we wanted we could have. She would hold up the CD and who ever announce 1st they wanted it, got it.
Well at times we would sing a song from the artist that she held up.
One of the CD's was the TOP GUN Soundtrack.
I busted out a verse from the song Danger Zone.
Try to envision; I was holding a child's putter in my hand pointed it to my sister and sang these words:
"I went to the danger zone" at that point both my sisters looked at me and said.
"Highway to the danger zone".
The combination of pointing the putter, singing the wrong words, the look on my sisters face and the realization that I have been singing the wrong words since 1986 was enough for all of us to lose it. We all had a good 5 minute laughing fit. At one point when I had some control, I looked at Todd and said; "You have let me sing the wrong words all this time?" His response was; "I don't think I have ever heard you sing that song".
As I am typing this I am still cracking up from the whole senereo

No comments: