Friday, July 11, 2008

I've been Tagged

I was Tagged today so I thought I would post my answers here too!
TAG YOU ARE IT

Two names you go by (I am sure that I can think of many others that people want to call me!)
1. Mom
2. Mary

Two things You are wearing right now?
1. Jeans Shorts
2. ¾” sleeve; cream colored America Shirt

Two longest car rides:
1. Florida
2. Tennessee

Two of your favorite things to do:
1. Hanging out with family and friends too.
2. Scrapbook and Rubber Stamping

Two things you want very badly at the moment:
1. To find a way to pay for both boys college education without taking out loans
2. Sleep

Three animals you have or have had:
1. Misty (Calico Cat)
2. Catalpa (Tabby Cat)
3. Dillinger (Beagle/Collie/Black Lab mixed Dog)

Three Things you ate today
1. Ham Sandwich
2. Fiber One Caramel Delight Cereal (YUM)
3. ½ a Peanut Butter Sandwich

Two people you last talked to
1. Todd
2. Raelynn

Two things you're doing tomorrow:
1. Working out at the Gym
2. Going to a Family Reunion

Two favorite holidays:
1. Halloween
2. Christmas

Favorite Drink:
1. Diet Pepsi
2 . Margaritas

No comments: