Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Exhausted myself

Yesterday I pushed myself to the limit.
I did my semi-normal work day. I am doing flex hours so I am working 4 days a week 9 hours and then 1 day a week 4 hours. So yesterday I had a 9 hour day. Work is getting nuts, I am working 2 desks and the mail is getting to be overwhelming. The warehouses have been working overtime with all the truckloads of merchandise they are getting in. Dang buyers. Anyway, we are seeing this within the mail.
After work I came home made dinner and then went to the gym to work out. I then decided since we were going to have 90 degree weather for the next 4 days that I should mow. So I mowed the lawn after working out. I then collapsed on the couch once I showered. When I got up to go to bed I felt the pain.
I did sleep very well but I am achy today.
Did I over do it? Maybe just a little...

No comments: