Sunday, November 8, 2009

Disney's A Christmas Carol

I have been itching to see this movie since I read on IMDb that Jim Carrey was going to be in this movie. Then I read later that he was playing multiple roles.
This was opening weekend of the movie and yes, I did go and see it.

The movie was really good, knowing the story line I was able to focus on the animation and at times, I forgot it was animated. They did a fantastic job with the animation. The only flaw I thought was with the eyes on some of the characters; they were a little off; especially Tiny Tim's.
I heard or read that during productions they wired Jim Carrey to get all his movements and boy did they do a great job with that. You could actually see little parts of Jim Carrey in each character along with all the other actors who played multiple parts.
Disney did an awesome job with this movie. I wouldn't recommend it for young children, I think that the animation of this movie is for an older audience.
"Merry Christmas & God Bless Everyone!"

No comments: