Sunday, September 6, 2009

Murder by Death

A few days ago I saw that the Murder by Death was going to be on TMC, I didn't have to time watch it then so I DVR'd it. This movie came out in 1976 and I remember seeing it at the theatre, I was only 13 at the time so I decided to record it because I vaguely remember the movie. This morning; since it is a little gloomy out we decided to watch the movie

Plot: Five famous literary detective characters and their sidekicks are invited to a bizarre mansion to solve an even stranger mystery.
This movie stars some great actors: Eileen Brennan, Truman Capote, James Coco, Peter Falk, Alec Guinness, Elsa Lancaster, David Niven, Peter Sellers, Maggie Smith, Nancy Walker, Estelle Winwood and James Cromwell.

A funny movie with great double entendres.

No comments: