Monday, September 7, 2009

Labor Day Weekend

1st Happy Labor Day to everyone.

We had an nice Labor Day weekend, mine started on Friday at 10:30am. I spent most of the day running around and getting stuff for Saturday. I did major cleaning and by the evening I was exhausted.
Saturday Todd and I hosted a family reunion; my aunt, uncle and cousins from my dad's side of the family all come over. It was nice to see everyone and I think they all enjoyed themselves along with the Baggo Tournament we had.
Sunday we watched a movie we DVR'ed awhile ago, then I cleaned up the backyard from the reunion and stamped a few cards for future camps.
Sunday I needed to grocery shop for the week and then I pulled out items for our up and coming garage sale. Later I was sucked into watching a movie Todd was watching The Astronaut Farmer. I liked the movie but didn't like the movie.
I get one more day off, tomorrow I have my biopsy in the early am and then I am supposed to not do anything strenuous for the rest of the day. Maybe we have another movie on the DVR to watch.

No comments: