Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Iced Coffee

I like coffee, not so much I am a Starbucks junkie or anything like that. Restaurant coffees are my favorite, how they can brew a pot of coffee better then I can at home is beyond me. (I personally think it's their brewing system)
One of my other favorites are flavored iced coffee, I especially like Dunkin Donuts Coolatta's so yummy and worth every calorie.
About two weeks ago our local grocery store had the 16 oz Nestles liquid Coffee-Mate on sale for a buck, we purchased Caramel Vanilla. I decided I was going to try and make my own Iced Coffee, the next time we made a pot of coffee I filled a travel mug to the rim with ice, added coffee 3/4 of the way filled and then topped it off with the Coffee-Mate Vanilla Caramel; stirred it and drank.
OMG it was so good!

I went to the Nestle website to look up Coffee Mate and their flavors and this is what I found:

Amaretto
Belgian Chocolate Toffee
Chocolate Raspberry
Cinnamon Bun
Cinnamon Vanilla Crème
Coconut Crème
Crème Brulée
Fat Free Cinnamon Vanilla Crème
Fat Free French Vanilla
Fat Free Hazelnut
Fat Free Vanilla Caramel
French Vanilla
Hazelnut Biscotti
Hazelnut
Irish Crème
Italian Sweet Crème
Parisian Almond Crème
Sugar Free French Vanilla
Sugar Free Hazelnut
Sugar Free Vanilla Caramel
Tiramisu
Toffee Nut
Vanilla Caramel
Vanilla Chai Spice
Vanilla Nut

Can't wait to start hunting for some of these flavors at the store.
(Ok Nestle you can send me a coupon for a free Coffee Mate whenever your ready LOL)

No comments: