Sunday, January 25, 2009

One of my favorite, usefull gifts.....EVER!

Don't get me wrong I LOVE jewelry, flowers and all girlie things (got that Todd) but this has been one of my favorite and usefull gifts that I have received:



Yes, a Crock Pot. It's a Hamilton Beach Stay of Go Slow Cooker. It has a large capacity, Clip-tight lid locks on to prevent messy spills with a spoon rest on the lid, Large, full-grip handles make carrying easy.
A few years ago all the adults on Todd side of the family received this as a gift from Todd's parents. This little sucker has made some great dishes.
Beef Stew, Pork Loins, Ribs, Roasts, etc. I have a slow cooker lasagna recipe I wanna try and I will keep looking for other recipes that I can try in this cooker.

Ok Hamilton Beach you can send me a royalty check anytime. LOL

No comments: