Sunday, January 11, 2009

Amazing how much stuff you can get done...

Amazing how much stuff you can get done when you get up at 4:45am
I had to get up early this Sunday morning so I could take Todd to the airport. He is on his way to Alabama to attend his Brother-in-laws memorial service. (Wishing we all could have gone but I only get 1 bereavement day through my job and Jordan has finals this week)
After taking Todd to the airport I decided to go straight to the grocery store and get our weekly shopping done. I think I was one of only a few shoppers that I saw at the store. After shopping I unload the car and bags of food all by myself because my children where still asleep, I then changed my clothes and went to the gym.
I think that around 2:00pm I am going to need a NAPzzzzzzzzzz.

No comments: