Friday, April 11, 2008

Happy Birthday to ME!!!!!

It's not very often that birthday's fall on weekends. So today I started the celebration of my Birthday weekend. (My birthday is actually on Saturday) I took today off originally to have a long weekend. Then I started thinking; how can I spend my Friday? I 1st thought about staying home and cleaning or getting my house organized. But then I thought why should I clean/organize on my birthday weekend. So I packed up my scrapbooking materials and headed off to Archivers. I stayed for about 4 hours and got 12 pages done. I was very please with what I got done and will post them in the weeks ahead.
Tomorrow I will spend my actual birthday with my family. Todd has made plans so I will find out what those plans are tomorrow.
Sunday will be back to normal; grocery shopping and catching up on laundry.

Happy Birthday to me!!!

1 comment:

Raelynn said...

Hope you had a good one. We tried to call earlier (before bedtime) but you were out.