Thursday, April 10, 2008

Getting to Know You Survey

I received another one of those getting to know you surveys in my e-mail.
This one is themed by 4's. You have to have 4 answers for the questions. I replaced 2 of the questions, you know that ones that say who will send this back; yadda yadda...

Here are my 4's
A) Four places I go over and over:
Work, Grocery Shop, Home, Bed

B) Four Favorite Foods:
Mexican, Chinese, Fried Chicken, Zuppa Toscana

C) Four of my favorite places to eat:
Tapalpa, New China Kitchen, Papa Pizza, Popeye’s

D) Four places I would rather be right now
Scrapbooking at Archivers, On Vacation, On a Beach, Bed

E) Four Favorite Movies:
Sense and Sensibility, Elf, The Grinch: How the Grinch Stole Christmas, Young Frankenstien

F) Four TV shows I watch over and over:
Boston Legal, Celebrity Boot Camp, Little People Big World, Gene Simmons Family Jewels

You can copy and send me an e-mail with your 4's if you want!

No comments: