Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Ok, I am finally sick of it

I announced this morning that I have come to the point that I am SICK of winter for the year. I don't mind snow, I don't mind cold. I do mind multiple days of below zero temperatures, rain turning to ice and blowing snow drifting snow especially when one is shoveling or snow blowing.
This has been one of the most unpredictable winter in a long time. Yesterday we almost hit 50 degrees, today we are at 7 below. What the heck?
Last night we had blizzard type conditions, blowing snow with white out conditions. Now they are calling for another snow storm for Thursday night 2 to 4 inches by Friday morning, wonderful!
My car is even protesting the sub-zero weather. The poor thing, the steering column is moaning. I know it's the cold causing my car to protest because when we almost hit 50 degrees yesterday, the car didn't udder a sound; but this morning, it was loud and moaning again.

March 20th can't get here soon enough!!!!

No comments: