Friday, January 15, 2010

1st week of training completed

Week 1 of training is complete. Whew! What a week. Tuesday was our 1st day, we were all a little anxious and in the beginning we had computers that weren't working and exercises that were supposed to be programmed in the system that weren't. We kind of expected flaws so we worked around it and it all was fine. Wednesday was the most chaotic day of the 3 training days this week. I will not going to go into details but lets just say it wasn't good. Thursday was not a training day but I was confronted about it what happened on Wednesday. But today was the best of the 3 training days that we had. For the most part everything went smooth and was on track. I wish all the training days were as good as today was.
Tomorrow I will go in for a 1/2 day and get ready for next weeks training.
Luckily I will not have to present next week but instead be a "helper" in the class. Ahhhhhh!

No comments: