Thursday, July 23, 2009

So here is the surprise I got in the mail.

A while back on Facebook, I became a "fan" of Vincent Irizarry he plays David on All My Children. You can become a "fan" of basically anyone or anything on Facebook. A few weeks ago, I want to say maybe 6 to 9 weeks ago Vincent Irizarry or someone who posts for him posted on their Facebook fan page that if you send a LSAE with $1.00 worth of stamps on it Vincent will send you a signed autographed picture.
I thought why not give it a try, so I sent a small note saying something like, "I am not sure if this is real or not but I am requesting a picture of Vincent Iziarry. If this is true please tell Vincent that I am glad he is back on All My Children". Or something like that.
Yesterday I actually thought about this and figured that the picture wasn't going to arrive.
Today in the mail, look what I got:

The top one says: Dear Mary, Greetings to you from "Pine Valley"! Thank you for your support...God Bless.
The back of the picture has this below:
P.S. See you on FB aka Facebook

Pretty neat huh? The character of David is one of my favorites, you just love to hate him. And plus he's easy on the eyes. Thanks Vincent for the picture!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

no way....mare....cool..