Sunday, February 15, 2009

The Horse's Mouth

I love watching old movies on Sunday mornings. This morning on TCM was The Horse's Mouth starring Alec Guinness and Kay Walsh. When I hit info button about this movie I decided to sit down and watch it. Discription from info on Comcast: He has no manners, no morals and no money, but Gulley Jimson artist is a genius. Alec Guinness wrote the screenplay from the novel plays the artist.

Todd and I thought it was a strange, but funny movie.

TMC is doing the 31 days of Oscar and this movie was nominated for best screenplay in 1959.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

mare whats your url..for blogger.. i figure out how to get to follow my friends(you guys)..i just added todd.. do u knows rubys or raelynns...even thou i have u as a follower it doesnt show on my page.. im figuring that out now...do u dig..bon