Thursday, June 26, 2008

What a day!

Every have a day you just want to scream?
Well today was that day for me. I had a dentist appt. to work on my root canal, he really worked on filing those roots today because man my mouth feels like someone punched me in the jaw. The root canal is officially done, he placed the posts so my next visit will be the crowns on 2 teeth.
Anyway, I set up an appt for Jordan because he was complaining about his tooth hurting when he drank milk. Well they took 6 x-rays of Jordan's mouth and we found out that he needs to have all four of his Wisdom Teeth removed. They are coming in crocked and one out of the 4 is infected; the one that he is having pain with. So now we have to contact an oral surgeon to find out when we can do this and how much out of pocket we are going to have to pay. My baby, (16 years old) has to go under anesthesia and get 4 wisdom teeth pulled. I am going to be so stressed out when this happens.
After supper I had my orientation at the health club I joined, I was taught how to use all the weigh machines. They have 15 different weight machines and each works on a different area. The instructor said that we all should be sore tomorrow. Wonderful, I will have a sore mouth and sore everything else.
While I was at the gym, Todd took Dillinger in for his yearly shots and check up. They said at age 11 he is a very healthy dog, that dogs in his weight class are equal to a 65 year old person. We did find out that he has cataracts, we aren't going to do anything right now about the cataract because in our opinion he can still see the squirrels from quite a distance away so he can still see well enough.
Poor Dillinger with Cataracts!

No comments: