Friday, November 25, 2011

Black Friday....Not for me

If you know me, you know I hate to shop. On Black Friday the only way you get me out there is if I think a deal is really really good. I can count the number of times I went out on Black Friday as an adult on one hand. So yes, this morning I got up for something that went on sale at 4am. I dragged my butt out of bed at 3am got dressed, brushed my teeth, put a baseball cap on and went to the store. OMG what a mad house. I asked people what their line was for and was happy when I found the line that I was there for only had 1 person in it. By the time 4am hit there were 4 of us in line for this item and guess what, the friggin store only had 5 of the item. So thank goodness I got one. The funny thing is there was a limit on this item 2 per person. Well HELLO stupid retailer. If you put a limit of 2 on something, you should have more than 5 available. What if there were more people in line or one of us in line wanted 2. DUMBASSES for not ordering more product per store. Anyway, now this item will be put away until Christmas. Oh, did I mention that it is a gift for me? LOL yes, I went out at 3am to get my own Christmas gift. Merry Christmas to me. LOL

No comments: