Sunday, October 30, 2011

Halloween Party 2011

We had our Halloween party last night and I hope that everyone had a good time. We played Bunco and if you can believe it, I had 5 Buncos. WTF I hardly ever get Bunco's at the monthly Bunco group that I am in. LOL There were prizes for best costume male, female and most creative. Prizes for Most Bunco's (I won that) Most Wins and 2nd Most Wins. Plus a booby prize for most losses. Here are a few pictures from last nights party Jordan as a pirate he won Best Male Costume
Todd as a tatooed biker and me as Olive Oyl
Raelynn as Minnie Mouse and Gary as a Oakland Raiders fan
Julie as a QVC return she won best female costume
Peggy made this unique costume a childrens book. She won for most original costumer
There were others that wore costumes but we didn't get pictures of them before they took them off. It was a fun time and will probably do it again next year.

No comments: