Sunday, September 18, 2011

Fall is almost here!

Boy, where did summer go? I know mine was non existant because I started a new job at the end of Spring and had to for the most part, learn my job by doing. It has been a rough few months but I am finally feeling that I know my expectations at my new job and I am starting to feel comfortable with my surroundings. With that being said, my summer was gone in a blink of the eye. Now that I have some vacation time built up I can enjoy our soon to be here autumn season. Fall is probably my favorite season of them all and I am so happy with being able to take a brealth and enjoy it. I love the fall colors and all the pretty and scary decorations. There are so many different ways of decorating for this season and I try to enjoy it as much as I can. Plus we can pull out our hoodies, long sleeve t-shirts, crock pots and delicious soup recipes. YUMMY! I even changed the background on my blog for the season and will probably change it again in less than a month to celebrate Halloween. Happy almost fall y'all!

No comments: