Sunday, December 26, 2010

Merry day after Christmas

Well another Christmas has come and gone. We had a very nice Christmas Eve and Christmas Day.
On Christmas Eve we went to my sister Raelynn and Gary's house. Below are a few pics of the 3 boys/cousins. It is a blessing that the 3 of them get along so well considering the age difference between the cousins.

The cousins; Jordan, Nikolas & Ethan Christmas Eve:


One of the gifts we got Nik. I think the camera focused on the gift. LOL


Jordan opening his gifts:


Ethan opening his gifts. He had a feeling the Eickhoff's would get him this:


Christmas Morning:
Ok why did I take this picture? Because Jordan kept saying that he didn't hear this version of this song all season. The minute we sat down to open presents look what came on:


Ethan opening up his presents Christmas morning:


Jordan opening up his presents Christmas morning. Jordan thought for sure Raelynn was going to get him this:


Even though he has not been a good boy lately, Dilly/Dillinger received a couple of gifts:


Todd was able to take a break from work to open gifts:


And here I am opening gifts too:


As like every year our Christmas' are dominated by DVD's here is the pile of ones that we received minus a couple:


And this was the big gift to the family this year. I think I was the only one excited about it, because I was the one who wanted it. LOL


So now we wait a few more day for New Years Eve. Looking forward to it because I have 1 vacation day left for the year and I am using it for a 4 day weekend.
Merry day after Christmas!!!

No comments: