Sunday, December 19, 2010

Holiday Movies

I have been trying to squeeze as many holiday movies as I can from Thanksgiving until Christmas.
Here are the ones I have watched so far:

Disney's A Christmas Carol. A lot of people are freaked out by the animation, for me no more than Polar Express (now that animation was freaky!) but I really liked this movie alot.


How the Grinch Stole Christmas. One of my favorites. Again another Jim Carrey, coincidence I promise.

I never get to watch all 3 of this so this year I made it a point to do it:

The Santa Clause really well written version that explains how Santa comes to be.


The Santa Clause 2 not my favorite, but The Santa Clause 3 wouldn't have been able to be made without this one. I notice that Peter Boyle play a duel role in this trilogy. He plays Scott Calvins boss in The Santa Clause and then he plays Father Time in The Santa Clause 2 and The Santa Clause 3 the Escape Clause.

The Santa Clause 3 The Escape Clause. My favorite of the 3 SANTA CLAUSE movies

There are 2 more I really want to see:

ELF this one just makes me laugh so much.
And our Christmas Eve tradition movie:

A Christmas Carol with Alastair Sim. All the presents are under the tree, we turn all the lights off, light candles and watch this movie.

Others I would love to squeeze in but just never have the time to do so. Holiday Inn, Miracle on 34th Street, National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation, A Christmas Story and It's a Wonderful Life; which by the way I have never seen.
Nope, I have never see that movie. I know the jist of what the movie is about, but never have actually seen it.

No comments: