Wednesday, November 19, 2008

A-Z of Me!

*A-Z's of Me*

Here's a new one that I got in an e-mail. I decided to also post my answers here.

*A - Age: 45

*B - Bed size: King

*C - Chore you hate: Cleaning the Bathroom

*D - Dessert you love: Cookies

*E - Essential start your day item: Coffee

*F - Favorite actor(s): Jim Carrey, Will Farrell, Colin Firth

*G - Gold or Silver: Gold

*H - Height: 5’4

*I - Instruments you play: (played) Piano

*J - Job title: Clerk

*K - Kid(s): 2

*L - Living arrangements: Me, Husband, 2 Sons, 1 Dog, Fish and a Turtle

*M - Mom's name: Esther

*N - Nicknames: kemosabie

*O - Overnight hospital stay other than birth: Giving Birth, Abdominal pains

*P - Phobia or fear: Suffocation

*Q - Favorite quote: Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new. - Albert Einstein

*R - Right or left handed: Right

*S - Siblings: 2

*T- Talent: Creativity

*U - Unique skill: I can wiggle my eyes.

*V - Vegetable you hate: Wow can't think of any I hate. I am sure there are some I don't like.

*W - Worst habit: watching reality TV

*X - X ray: teeth, ankle, knee, shoulder, stomach

*Y - Yummy food you make: Carrot Cake

*Z - Zodiac Sign: Aries

No comments: