Sunday, November 9, 2008

Another Christmas Card Stamp Camp Has Passed

Last night I hosted my 6th Christmas Card Stamp Camp; the 5th camp in which the attendees go from station to station to make their cards. I had a fantastic turnout and just about everyone who attended knew the routine of the camp and it seemed to go very smooth. I appreciate those who helped one another out when I was preoccupied.
I think we finally got to bed at midnight and if you can believe it we were up at 6:30am. I guess my body is just used to getting up early for work everyday. Anyway when I woke, I realised that I didn't take any pictures of the stampers last night to post here. UGH!

Now that the Christmas Card Camp is over I can focus on making our family Christmas card and get ready for my annual Christmas Cookie Exchange.

There is always something to keep me busy which I am grateful for.

No comments: