Monday, May 5, 2008

New neat scrapbooking toy

I went scrapbooking this weekend and it just happened to be national scrapbooking day; so Archivers had some make and takes demonstration's going on when we 1st got there. One of the neat new tools is the QuicKuts Quick Stik; The Quicker-Poker-Picker-Upper! (It's on the tag I didn't make that up) Anyway this is my new toy, on one end it has a small flat end that you can use to pick up small gems or any small items that has adhesive on the back and needs to be placed on a page or card. This end then pulls out and you can flip it over. It has a point that you can use to poke or pierce wholes on your scrapbook pages or cards.
On the other end is a rubbery substance that you can use to pick up small pieces of paper to be positioned on your page. I have used my new toy everyday since I purchased it on Saturday. I think I already got my money's worth.



And might I add this is the same company that makes another favorite tool of mine which is the Quickutz Silhouette.

No comments: