Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Happy Halloween

Happy Halloween!
I started my day getting to work extra early to set up for Snack Day in our department. Even though I only was scheduled to work a 1/2 day today, I organized a snack day at work. It seemed like everyone participated and there was quite a bit of sweets on the table.
My youngest Jordan, dressed up for school as a vampire. He had to put his makeup on and get ready all by himself. He practiced on Saturday (see haunted forest walk pics below) minus the darkness under the eyes. He mentioned that he scared a student and a teacher. The boys only had a half day of school on halloween and Nov. 1st due to conferences.
Later in the day the trick or treaters started arriving after 3:30pm not too many this year, probably because Halloween fell on a Wednesday this year. This year we gave out the ever popular Gummy Body Parts



And

Since the boys are older they didn't trick or treat so I purchased some of our favorite candies for us to enjoy for the next few days.
Tuesday we all got creative and carved jack-o-lanterns once I get them downloaded, I will post them here.

No comments: