Saturday, December 31, 2011

Resolutions for 2012

Lets see, what shall I make for my Resolutions for 2012 1-Since I am doing Weight Watchers TRACK TRACK TRACK what I consume and follow the plan better than I did in 2011 2-Similar to above excersise to help me succeed with #1 3-Again with #1 I have tons of healthy cookbooks and magazines so VOW to cook at least 1 healthy recipe a week. 4-Take more pictures. As I look at 2011 I barely took pictures. I want to try and take a picture a day. That is a big order, but I am sure that there is always something going on that is picture worthy. 5-Continue with the same attitude I started with at the job I started in May of 2011. Do your job and don't get involved or emotional about any of the BS that happens in the office. Go with the flow and accept any and all changes with little or no complaints. 6-Tell my family members I love them often. 7-Focus on Me and my spouse more. and finally 8- have the will power to accomplish all of the above. HAPPY NEW YEAR! I hope if you have a resolution that you find the will power and mind set to stick with it.

No comments: