Friday, March 14, 2008

A LITTLE GET TO KNOW ME FUN!

Got this as an e-mail so thought I would post it here too!

1. If your doctor told you TODAY that you were pregnant, what would you say? I'm getting a lawyer and suing my husbands Urologist

2. When was the last time you flew in a plane? March of 2006 from CA to IL

3. What did the last text message you sent say? Telling my DH that when he called on the cell phone all I heard was the phone disconnecting. I absolutely hate cell phones.

4. What features do you find most attractive in the opposite sex? Boy I better describe this one correctly. Physically: around 5' 7" Full Head of Hair, Cute Tush, Strong Legs, Full Lips Non-physical: Have Common Sense, Smart but not come across as overly Intellectual, Sense of Humor and Be Patient but Stern when needed.

5. What is a goal you would like to accomplish in the near future? I only set short term goals so as to not be too disappointed. Current goal is to get through the next few months smoothly, we are rather busy these next few months.

6. Shoe size? 8

7. Been to Mexico? Yes but just for 1 day.

8. When is the last time you had a massage? 2001 table massage/full body & 2004 chair massage/back massage

9. What was the last TV show you watched? Celebrity Rehab the Reunion

10. What are your plans for the weekend? Saturday going to the Columbia College Open House, Sunday: Church, and catch up on Saturday's chores that I didn't get to do. We are also having overnight company Saturday to Sunday, wrestlers coming in from MI that will be wrestling at the High School's annual Rumble.

11. If your significant other asked you to marry them TODAY what would you say? Sure, if he would still want me...

12. What is in the back seat of your car right now? Just the bench seat, I have to keep one thing in my life clean and organized might as well be the car.

13. What were you doing at 8 am this morning? At work, at my desk probably trying to reconcile a purchase order

14. If you could marry any celebrity today who would it be? As I get older I don't find celebrities all that attractive anymore. Maybe Jim Carry (humor), Gary Sinsese (Seriousness), James Spader (animalistic)

15. Have you ever been to a strip club? No, I don't find anything sexually attractive about people stripping; male or female.

16. What is the best ice cream flavor? Anything with Chocolate in it or Pralines and Cream

17. What is the last sporting event you watched? High School Wrestling

18. Ever go camping? Unfortunately Yes.

19. Last phone call? To my children yesterday.

20. Are you allergic to anything? Only some medications: Ceclor, Vicadin, Celebrex and Naproxen. I was told I can never get arthritis because they may not be able to give me anything for the pain. Wonderful!!

21. What is one thing you have learned about life recently? 2 things actually: No one is looking out for you except yourself and It Is What It Is, some things can't be changed.

22. What do you do at work?
Title: Purchase Order Reconciliation Clerk: The department is a major function within the Finance department. Our primary goal is to ensure the integrity of inventory files at the respective Retail Support Center aka Warehouses. P.O.R. is responsible for the verification of all vendor stock deliveries into the sixteen RSC's. Our typical day consists of reconciling the warehouse receipt against the vendor invoice, filing claims against the carriers / vendors for shortages, damages, prices and thoroughly researching correspondence associated with such claims. Money recovered by the P.O.R. department through vendor chargeback's (on an annual basis) resulting from price differences.

I copied that from our website. That's it in a nutshell? Understand? There are some days I still don't. LOL

23. What is your mom's name? Esther

24. Ever cried for no reason? No, and I don't normally cry for reasons either. Just not a crier.

25. What is your favorite color to wear? Black - it is slimming, but otherwise reds, grays and maroons/burgundy

26. What is the longest plane ride you have ever been on? IL to St. Lucia with a layover in Jamaica on the way.

27. What is the longest road trip you have ever taken? IL to Fort Meyer Florida.

28. What are your turn-offs? Arrogance,

29. What was your last alcoholic beverage? Lite Beer

30. What are you craving right now? Sleep - as for food for the last few days I have had a craving for a Fudgcicle.

No comments: